NOTE: GPSG is funded by your Student Activity Fees. As a result, these funds are restricted to funding student activities that will benefit graduate students and the greater UNC Charlotte community.
ALWAYS MAKE COPIES OF ALL FORMS AND RECEIPTS AND KEEP THEM FOR YOUR RECORDS.
General Operating Expenses
This money can only be accessed by Graduate Student Organizations (GSO) which hold a valid charter GPSG for the current academic year.
How can my GSO spend our Operational Funding?
- Basic Office Supplies: Printing, postage, office supplies, advertising, promotional items, etc.
- Small Organization-Building Events: Recruitment events to build interest in the group etc. (NOTE: Events exceeding $100 are subject to the same requirements as events receiving GPSG Event Funding)**
The following are unacceptable uses of GPSG Operational Funds:
- This money cannot be used to fund travel expenses.
- This money cannot be used for academic printing (ie: theses or dissertations)
How can I apply for GPSG Operational Funds?
- Please submit your Operational Funding request form through the GPSG OrgSync Portal.
- Please include a detailed line-item budget in your form. Failure to disclose this information could result in delayed processing of your request.
Additional Information about GPSG Operational Funds:
- To use this money for a small event, an Event Funding request form must be submitted in addition to your Operational Funding request form.
- Any money allocated for your budget which has not been spent by March 1st will revert to GPSG, and the GSO will need to submit a new request form.
**Did you know that there are numerous items available for your organization to rent through the SAFC's Resource Supply Program? It is simple, free, and a great way to use our resources to your best advantage.